Two weeks ago, a few us left work Thursday evening to get a burger.
At In-N-Out Burger in Redding, CA.
That was one fine burger. The camping was fun, too.
More pictoral evidence is here.
Road trip stats:
- cars rented: 1
- miles: 1773
- tents: 3
- times someone left a tent to sleep in the car: 2
- trips to In-N-Out: 2
- burger purchased: 3X3, Animal Style
- highest recorded temp: 102 degrees F
- minutes spent at Powell's: 30
- F-bombs dropped by the mother (to her family) from the adjacent campsite at Oak Bottom: uncountable
- circumference of largest redwood: heckuva big
- number of girls Ben waved to: 3
- number of girls who waved back: 2